Enterprise Blockchain Solution
Powerful Consensus Engine
Highly Customizable SDK
Scalable And Reliable
OneLedger enables you to focus building your business application through OneLedger modularization tools, which will communicate with OneLedger protocol using its API gateway. This mechanism will make your business application interact with different public and private blockchains synchronously through corresponding side chains implemented in OneLedger platform.
OneLedger defines a three-layer consensus protocol to enable more effective integration of different blockchain applications. Business logic can be implemented by the first layer – a configurable role-based consensus protocol leveraging hierarchical grouping similar to the structure of Merkle Tree. The side chain consensus protocol can move consensus traffic from the main chain with public consensus to the side chain with high performance and efficiency. OneLedger block structure enables the synchronization and reference between the three-layer consensus.
OneLedger forms a realizable and verifiable blockchain network which is modularized from real-world functionality, based on the sharing and immunity mechanisms provided by blockchain techniques.
Protocol-based Blockchain Communication
All transaction data and real source records are written into distributed nodes by validation mechanism of data sharing through OneLedger protocol. OneLedger protocol enables communication and access across the blockchain, and allows for deployment and extendability across various Blockchain networks.
High-performance transactions enabled by a uniquely-engineered role and arbitration mechanism allowing for storage of data in a hierarchical structure.
Multi-chain Runtime Support
Focuses on providing a consistent runtime which is compatible with various blockchain protocols and application development stacks
OneLedger Token Distribution
- Sale Distribution
- Community Reserve
- Team & Advisors
- Company Reserve
- Marketing and Long-term Partners
- Token supply: 1 billion OLT
- Softcap: 4 million USD
- Hardcap: 15 million USD
- Seed round: 1 million USD, vesting period of 6 months with monthly cliffs for the bonus, implemented in smart contracts
- Private presale I: 6 million USD
- Private presale II: 3 million USD
- Public sale: 5 million USD
- Community reserve: locked for a minimum of 6 months in smart contracts, and followed by 1 to 2+ years vesting schedule for the long-term benefit of the community.
- Team reserve: vesting period of 24 months with quarterly cliffs implemented in smart contracts
- Advisors reserve: vesting period of 12 months with monthly cliffs implemented in smart contracts
- Company reserve: locked for the first 6 months and followed by a vesting period of 18 months with monthly cliffs implemented in smart contracts.
- Marketing and long-term partners: vesting period of 3 to 6 months for marketing reserve. A minimum of 6 months lock-up period followed with a 1 to 2+ years vesting period target for long-term partners. All vesting and lock-up periods implemented in smart contracts.
Theoretical Proof of Concept
Launch Ethereum sidechain testnet
Synchronize Ethereum sidechain with OneLedger protocol engine
Implement and optimize cross-chain consensus
Add more public chain support
Launch MVP with crosschain consensus
Enable Bitcoin sidechain to allow for cross-chain support
Complete decentralized cross-chain exchange protocol
Complete implementation of modularization tools and compilers
Implement OneLedger's Identity Management System and Smart Contract Authorization System
Launch API gateway
Launch Alpha version of the OneLedger platform
Release first version of the OneLedger platform
Integrate with more blockchain protocols
Expand business network